Weber 14501001 Overview
The Master-Touch Series Charcoal Grill by Weber provides 363 square inches of grilling space. The grill features an aluminum ash catcher, rust-resistant aluminum damper and gourmet BBQ system hinged cooking grate. Available at AppliancesConnection
The gourmet BBQ system hinged cooking grate provides 363 square inches of grilling surface.
The durable porcelain enameled coat on the lid and bowl protect the grill from the heat and the elements.
Removable, High-Capacity, Aluminum Ash Catcher
Easily clean up charcoal remnants atfer grilling with the removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher.
Built-in Lid Thermometer
The built-in lid thermometer ensures you have proper cooking temperature.
Aluminized Steel One-Touch Cleaning System
Three aluminized steel rust-resistant dampers regulate airflow while cooking and sweep ash after grilling.
Lid Handle with Heat Shield
Protects your hand from the heat.
- Gourmet BBQ system plated steel hinged cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Bottom wire rack
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Tuck-away lid holder
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Aluminized steel one-touch cleaning system
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
- Char-basket charcoal fuel holders
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- 2 tool hooks
- Durable all-weather wheels
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles
- Bowl and Lid – 10 Yearsm No Rust Through/Burn Through
- One-Touch Cleaning System – 5 Years, No Rust Through/Burn Through
- Plastic Components -Â 5 Years, Excluding Fading or Discoloration
- All Remaining Pars – 2 Years