Weber 92280901 Overview
Enjoy outdoor cooking in an urban environment with theÂ 92280901 LuminÂ Electric Grill by Weber. The grill can reach up toÂ 600Â°F with multiple functions such as high-heat sear, steam, smoke infusion, keep food warm and grill from frozen. Available at AppliancesConnection
Lumin Electric Grill
High on heat and big on versatility, Weberâ€™s Lumin* electric grill takes urban outdoor grilling to new heights. This multifunction electric grill reaches temperatures over 600Â°F so sear-mark seekers can achieve high-quality searing, while smoke infusion further enhances that grill flavor guests crave. Speaking of satisfied guests, the Lumin grill can keep food warm so everyone can easily serve themselves (and come back for seconds). Modern, compact and available in an array of colors, Weberâ€™s new Lumin electric grill is designed to suit both your taste and your outdoor space.Â
Big taste in a small package
Luminâ€™s compact, multipurpose design allows you to free up indoor counter space, and do it all outside, on your grill. Easy to store outdoors and indoors.
Authentic BBQ flavors
Specially designed to deliver the authentic taste of grilled food from an electric grill. Its unique flavorizing system infuses food with the unmistakable taste of â€œhot off the grillâ€ flavor.
Various cook settings
Explore the culinary versatility of this dynamic electric grill. Sear, smoke, steam or boil with various cook settings.
Create those unmistakable, delicious grilled marks and authentic grilled flavor on steak with a temperature range reaching 600 degrees.
Powerful and ready to steam in 10 minutes. Steam a side of veggies and even defrost frozen food with the Lumin-unique steam setting.
Add the delicious taste of smoke to the recipe with the Smoke Infusion setting. You’ll never sacrifice big BBQ flavor for city living again.
Keep Food Warm
Introducing the balcony buffet! Keep food warm so your guests can help themselves to seconds, enjoying buffet-style self-service straight from the grill. Just place an oven-safe dish on the cooking grate and add the food-or use the Versatility Expansion Kit.
Grill From Frozen
Skip a step by defrosting during grill preheat. Anything from frozen shrimp, chicken nuggets, or even mini pizzas.
- 242 square inches total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Power: 120v = 1560 watts
- Max Grill Temperature:600Ã‹Å¡F+
- Power Cord/Cable:6-foot grounded cord
- Cookbox: 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Lid assembly: 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Heating element: 2 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates: 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Plastic components: 5 years (excluding fading or discoloration)
- All remaining parts: 2 years