XO XOGRILL42N Overview
The XOGRILL42N 42″ Pro Grade Luxury Grill from XO is equipped with three 22,000 BTU cast 304 stainless steel burners, a 22,000 BTU infrared variable ceramic burner and a 11,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner. The grill also features cearmic briquette, 304 stainless steel construction and LED illuminated controls. Available at AppliancesConnection
The Right Heat
Each burner compartment is segmented so you can display your talents by cooking at different temperatures simultaneously.
Cast 304 Stainless Steel Burner
22,000 BTU SS burners distribute flame evenly and weight-in at a massive 7 lbs. each.
Infrared Variable Ceramic Burner
The XO infrared burner can reach 0 â€“ 1000Â°F in about one minute to sear like a steakhouse.
Seamless 304 Stainless Steel
Heavy duty, welded stainless construction and solid cast stainless burners designed to resist the elements and corrosion.
Flame Thrower Ignition
Positive ignition without an electrical connection.
LED Illuminated Controls
LEDs illuminate the controls and dramatically accent your entertaining.
Raising the Bar
The 304 stainless welded hood is equipped with spring assist to operate effortlessly.
The inverted cup shaped ceramic briquettes transfer heat quickly to vaporize drippings for added flavor and to reduce flare ups.
One Good Turn
XO Grills come with the infrared rotisserie burner for indirect cooking, waterproof motor and spit to accommodate up to 25 lbs.
Heavy Welded Grates
Heavy duty welded 304 stainless grates hold the heat for strong grill marks.
Gauge Your Results
Easy to read thermometer. Simmer, smoke or sear like a professional.
Nights Were Made for Grilling
Independently controlled, the interior halogen lamps turn night into day.
The 304 stainless drip tray comes out for easy cleaning but before you do, you can easily drain it to avoid messes.
- Separate cooking zones powered by 22,000 BTU Burners
- (3) 304 Cast Stainless | Lifetime Warranty Burners
- (1) Variable Ceramic InfraRed Burner 0-1000â€² in under a minute
- 11,000 BTU Rotisserie Capable of handling a 25lb Roast
- 304 Stainless Steel welded construction throughout
- Dual shell hood is spring balanced to lift effortlessly
- Cooking Area 869 sq in Primary | 1235 sq in Total
- Brilliant Control & Interior illumination, independently controlled
- Reliable Flame Thrower Ignition | just Push & Turn
- Ceramic briquette trays evenly distribute heat | reduce flare-ups
- Full width 304 Stainless drip tray with drain for easy clean up
- Easy to read thermometer â€“ simmer, smoke or sear like a pro
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel cast main burners and fabricated stainless steel housing
- Five year limited warranty on briquette trays, stainless steel grates, drip pans and gas valves
- Two year limited warranty on all other grill components