Weber 46110001 Overview
The Spirit E-210 Gas Grill by Weber offers 2 stainless steel burners with up to 26,500 BTU and 360 square inches of primary cooking area. The grill also features porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, electronic crossover ignition system and built-in lid thermometer. Available at AppliancesConnection
Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates
The reversible cooking grates enable you to be even more creative with your dish. The thin side of the cooking grate is ideal for delicate food such as fish and shrimp, while the wider side creates a thick sear mark enhancing the Ã¯Â¬â€šavor of your food.
Stainless Steel Burners
The durable stainless steel burners has a consistent gas flow so your food is grilled evenly.
Porcelain-Enameled Flavorizer Bars
The classic Weber Flavorizer bars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky Ã¯Â¬â€šavor we all know and love to your food. Any drippings not vaporized follow the slope and are funneled away from the burners, down into the grease management system.
Built-in Lid Thermometer
The built-in lid thermometer ensures you have proper cooking temperature.
The sleek grill cabinet with painted steel doors provides additional room and accessibility of your grilling tools.
The warming rack keeps food warm or toasts burger buns, as the main meal grills below.
Fuel Gauge (LP Only)
The easy-to-read fuel gauge located next to the gas tank lets you see how much fuel is left in the tank.
- 2 stainless steel burners
- 26,500 BTU
- 360 square inches primary cooking area
- 90 square inches warming rack area
- Electronic crossover ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled lid
- Stainless steel fold-down side tables
- Front access grease tray with catch pan
- Infinite control burner valves
- Table down width 29.5″
- 6 tool hooks
- 2 swivel casters
- 2 swivel locking casters
- Cookbox: 10 years, no rush through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Lid assembly: 10 years, no rush through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Stainless Steel Burner Tubes: 10 years, no rush through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates: 5 years, no rush through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars: 5 years, no rush through/burn through
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates: 5 years, no rush through/burn through
- All Remaining Parts: 2 years