Weber 1211001 Overview
The Weber Go-Anywhere 18″ Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill has a plated steel cooking grate a tuck away lid holder that helps free your hands when you tend to the food. The aluminum vents are rust proof and provide proper airflow; the rust free aluminum ash catcher also acts as a heat shield to protect tabletop. Available at AppliancesConnection
Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill
The Jumbo Joe charcoal grill is small enough to travel with you on your biggest adventures with the cooking area to grill up your favorite meals. The convenient lid lock carrying handle makes traveling from point A to point B seamless and convenient.
The lid locks so that you can carry your grill by the handle. The handle also lowers, doubling as a lid holder, to avoid placing the lid on the ground.
Super Heat Rentention
Porcelain-enameled lid and base retain heat for consistent temperature and even cooking. The finish also prevents rusting, cracking, and peeling while withstanding high grilling temps
Precise Heat Control
Control the temperature of your grill, without lifting the lid, by easily adjusting the damper. Closing the damper completely will cut off the oxygen flow to help extinguish coals.
The durable, easy-to-clean, plated steel cooking grate retains heat for even and consistent grilling.
The heavy-duty fuel grate withstands high temperatures.
Easy to Clean
The ash catcher collects ash and grill debris for easy cleanup.
- Plated Steel Cooking Grate
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Charcoal Grate
- Porcelain-Enameled Bowl and Lid
- Lid Handle with Heat Shield
- Glass-Reinforced Nylong Handles
- Rust-Resistant Aluminum Dampers
- Aluminum Ash Catcher
- Assembly Required
- Bowl and Lid – 10 Years No Rust Through/Burn Through
- One-Touch Cleaning System – 5 Years, No Rust Through/Burn Through
- Plastic Components -Â 5 Years, Excluding Fading or Discoloration
- All Remaining Pars – 2 Years