Viking FGNI515 Overview
The FGNI515 15″ only thing more satisfying than your favorite beverage on a hot day is chewable restaurant-style ice to accompany it. Now enjoy your favorite ice at an arm’s reach with the Viking Professional Nugget Ice Machine. Savor your favorite craveable ice in a 15″ residential model that conveniently fits in your kitchen, bar, or outdoor setting. Available at AppliancesConnection
Constant Supply Of Soft and Chewable Ice
- Soft and chewable ice assumes the flavor of any beverage to enhance your overall experience.
- 80 pounds of ice production in 24 hours provides enough chewable ice for all of your entertaining needs.
- Ultrasonic bin level sensor automatically stops ice production when the bin is full.
- Ice bin stores up to 26 pounds of ice.
Quiet and Energy Efficient
- The soft ice form aids in ultra-quiet operation when dropping into bin.
- Uses 40% less energy and more than 50% less water than comparable ice machine models.
- Self-closing door helps reduce energy costs.
- Energy efficient LED light illuminates bin interior for visibility with minimal energy consumption.
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- User-friendly electronic control panel clearly displays ice production status and maintenance needs.
- LED indicator light illuminates when ice machine is running and alerts of no-water condition.
- No need to disconnect or uninstall machine when cleaning.
Unmatched Installation Flexibility
- Available with gravity drain or built-in drain pump, eliminating need for floor drain.
- Ships with unfinished door front, accommodating either an optional right or left hand Viking stainless steel front panel or a custom wood panel.
- Tru-Flush Design allows flush-to-cabinet installation.
- Fully finished stainless steel exterior cabinet allows for a finished look in freestanding applications.
- Approved for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 3-year full warranty – complete unit.
- 6-year full warranty – sealed system.
- 90-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior.
- 12-year limited – sealed system.