PGS S36RNG Overview
The 36â€ Pacifica Grill offers the ultimate in an outdoor cooking appliance. Three commercial grade stainless burners and an optional infrared rotis burner (standard in the Pacifica Gourmet) allow you to cook for two or twenty-two without missing a beat. Flare Guard rock grates and ceramic rocks ensure even cooking with just the right amount of smoke to enhance the flavor of whatever you are cooking! Options include an infrared rear burner to ensure perfect rotissering every time; side beverage center to hold iced drinks, side burner kit to wok, boil, or fry, and an infrared lower burner that will allow you to quick sear and serve the best steaks EVER! Available at AppliancesConnection
Stainless Steel Burner System and Control
Turn up the heat with quality and flexibility for infinite control so you can sear, saute, or simmer at just the correct temperature.
Cooking grids are spaced variably.
Sure Start Ignition
Lights the grill quickly, easily, and safely.
- 80,000 BTUs total
- (3) 304 grade stainless steel burners
- 12,000 BTU Infrared Rotisserie Burner
- RK36 rotisserie kit included
- Unique heavy dutyÂ “VARI GRID” variably spaced cooking grid system
- “SURE START” battery operated electronic ignition
- 720 sq. in. of main cooking area
- 260 sq. in. of warming rack cooking area
- Heavy duty stainless steel rock grates
- “MOON ROK” ceramic rocks for even heat distribution and minimal flare-ups
- “NO COMPROMISE WARRANTY” lifetime warranty on many major components
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- Ready for built-in application or #S36CART portable cart option
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
WARNING: California Proposition 65. The burning of gas cooking or heating fuels (and certain components contained in this product) generates some by-products which are on a list of substances known by the state of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. California law requires businesses to warn customers of potential exposure to such substances. To minimize your exposure to such substances always oprate this appliance in accordance with our Use & Care Guide (owner’s manual) ensuring you provide good ventilation when cooking with gas. For detailed information please see official California Proposition 65 website. www.p65warnings.ca.gov