Perlick HP24DM43LL Overview
This HP24DM43LL 24″ Signature Series Marine/Coastal Dual-Zone Wine Reserve from Perlick can store up to 32 bottles of wine with 5.2 cu. ft. of capacity. The wine reserve features LED lighting, Perlick Armor and R600a Natural Refrigerant. Available at AppliancesConnection
24″ Signature Series Dual-Zone Wine Reserve
Store white wine and red wine at their appropriate temperatures – in the same cabinet. Perlick’s all-new 24″ Signature Series Dual-Zone Wine Reserve boasts separate zones that can be programmed to different temperatures to properly store Rieslings and Cabernets for optimal enjoyment.
Designed for life in the most extreme conditions, so you can enjoy the ultimate in refrigeration wherever you find paradise. Perlick’s Signature Series Marine & Coastal Undercounter Refrigeration features Perlick Armor™, an exclusive materials upgrade to protect against corrosion in the harshest environments.
Marine & Coastal Grade with Perlick Armor™ upgrades stainless steel, fasteners, and refrigeration system to the
highest blend of corrosion resistance and food safety
Enjoy the Flexibility of Two Seperate Temperature Zones
Store red and white wine in the same 24″ cabinet, at the ready for summer entertaining. Sound impossible? Not with Perlick. Only Perlick offers dual-zone undercounter refrigeration that provides two independently-controlled temperature zones. Properly store white wines cooler than reds for optimal enjoyment without sacrificing space.
Industry Leading Refrigeration Performance
Temperature swings can be detrimental to fine wines. Extreme cold paralyzes wine and ruins its natural development and taste, and too warm of temperature can cause the wine to push the cork out of the bottle. It’s why all Perlick wine reserves feature our proprietary RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system. At 1000 BTU/hr capacity it delivers the industry’s most energy efficient cool down – indoors or outdoors – with cooling speeds up to 70% faster than leading competitor. Unmatched temperature consistency – an absolute must for wine preservation.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsman
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed – every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
All Perlick undercounter wine shelves are full extension, pulling completely out of the cabinet for easy stocking and retrieving of product. Shelving is black vinyl-dipped to provide additional vibration protection, and shelving glides smoothly in and out of the cabinet on stainless steel ball bearing glides.
Perlick Anti-Condensation System™
Perlick’s Anti-Condensation System™ eliminates condensation from forming on the cabinet (outdoor models only).
- Patented dual zone technology allows you to store your red and white wines in separate temperature zones for precise storage conditions
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down, indoors or outdoors
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- Wine shelves fully extend on vibration dampened, stainless steel ball-bearing glides; stainless steel wine shelves will not absorb odors over time
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready doors to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- Selectable blue or white LED lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero global warming potential
- Storage for up to 32 bottles of wine