Lynx LF36ATRLP Overview
The LF36ATRLP 36″ Liquid Propane Gas grill by Lynx come with 3 trident burners and 935 sq. inches cooking surface. It also features reliable spark ignition system, temperature gauge, stainless steel grilling grates, illumination LED control, flametrak safety system and halogen light. Available at AppliancesConnection
Tridentâ„¢ Infrared Burner
The 23,000 BTU Trident infrared burner is fully variable, allowing you to go from 300 to 1000 degrees and then throttle it back to cook delicate seafood like scallops. This is temperature control like you’ve never experienced before. And, the Trident burner carries a lifetime warranty.
Seamless Welded Construction
A solitary, seamless body of shimmering steel, free of gaps and seams where moisture could collect. Lynx grills are hand-tooled, precision welded, and highly polished by the skilled specialists in our shop, each and every grill is inspected before it leaves our floor. We examine details on every side, step back, and check reflections in every light, to ensure that your grill embodies Lynx finished with invisible welds and hand-polished edges that shine like mirrors.
Heat Stabilizing Design
An exclusive wind-deflecting fin along the back of the hood to prevent gusts of wind from entering the grill.
Expansive Grilling Surface
The grill has greater depth giving more space to move and relax, always has room for more, and never feels limited or confined.
The Lynx Rotisserie has a dedicated burner, selectable positions, and selectable speeds to ensure you have a full range of options.
Enjoy a meal flavored with seasoned wood smoke with the stainless steel smoker box.
Every Lynx grill incorporates elegant blue illumination emanating from each knob with a calm blue light. As you lift the lid, intuitive halogen illumination shows you exactly how your food is looking.
Lynx Hood Assist
The solid stainless steel hood is centrally balanced and has a heat-treated assist system that makes it surprisingly weightless to open and close.
- The FLAMETRAKâ„¢ system shuts off gas if the flame goes out
- 935 square inches of cooking surface (640 primary, 295 secondary)
- Blue-lit control knobs
- Heat-stabilizing design
- Fluid rotation handle
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease can collect
- Three Tridentâ„¢ Infrared Burners combining to provide up to 69,000 BTU
- Reliable spark ignition system
- Dual halogen grill surface lights
- Temperature gauge
- Lynx Hood Assist
- With a dual-position rotisserie internally powered by a heavy-duty three-speed motor, and a rear infrared burner delivering up to 14,000 BTU
- Premium smoker box included