Icon Grills CGXR402BDELUXE Overview
Sear, grill or smoke all year round with theÂ Kamado Grill on Oversized Cart from Icon Grills. The Kamado grill features electric starter port, easy lift Kamadomatic hinge, felt & Locking latch for a superior seal, color-coded HeatZone controls and a removable ash drawer. Available at AppliancesConnection
ICON Grills Advanced Kamado Smoker Design
Icon Grills constantly strive to raise the bar in the industry and go above and beyond the expectations of any grill on the market. Their engineers have expertly crafted their grills to accommodate the function and aesthetic of a classic kamado-style grill while still updating the design to incorporate an elegant, unique finish. Combine that with an optimized, operational design and youâ€™ve got yourself a beautiful product on the cutting edge of grilling technology. Whether itâ€™s the incredible flavor of charcoal or the convenience of propane gas, our grills can accommodate what you need.
Kamado Grill Innovation
Icon Grills always sought to maintain the spirit of the traditional Kamado and by adding key features theyâ€™ve accentuated the elegance and enhance the simplicity.
Electric Starter Port
The Electric Starter Port makes lighting the grill as simple as plugging in your electric starter.
Color-Coded HeatZone Controls
With their Patented Kamado grills, the Color-Coded HeatZone controls offer the easiest temperature control in the Marketplace!
Pull-Out Ash Drawer
Their pull-out Ash Drawer makes cleaning out your grill a breeze.
The Quickchange Gas Insert has altered the course of grilling history with its unique capability to convert thier grill between charcoal and gas, and back again, with one small footprint. You can enjoy the ease of gas grilling Monday through Friday, whether it be hamburgers, chicken, brats or hot dogs, and enjoy the low-and-slow charcoal grilling of ribs, brisket or pork shoulders on the weekends. Whatever youâ€™re cravingâ€¦itâ€™s up to you! Your Grill. Your Choice.
Newly Designed KamadoMatic Easy-Lift Hinge
- Heat Source: Charcoal
- 604 Sq. In. Total Cooking Space
- Cooking Grid: Cast-Iron Main Grate & Stainless Steel 2nd Tier Grate
- Calibrated Dials, Including Dedicated Smoker Knob
- Calibrated Cast-Iron Top Vent with Dedicated Smoker Knob
- Cover Included
- Removable As Drawer
- Exterior High Temperature Ceramic
- Newly Designed KamadoMatic Easy-Lift Hinge
- Upgraded Felt for Superior Seal
- 2 Shelves Included – Wood Sculpted Thermoplastic Handle & Slatted Side Shelves with Accessory Hooks
- Heat Diffuser Included
- Electric Starter Included
- Electric Starter Holster Included
- Grill Light Included
- Storage Cart Included
- Cover Included
- Optional Gas Conversion Kits Available
- Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts
- Five (5) years for all metal parts
- Three (3) Years on Handle & Side Shelves