Icon Grills CG801WHITE Overview
Sear, grill or smoke all year round with theÂ 800 SeriesÂ Kamado Grill on Cabinet Cart from Icon Grills. The Kamado grill features an electric starter port, a lava stone, color-coded HeatZone controls and a removable ash drawer. Available at AppliancesConnection
ICON Grill 800 Series
Like the 700 Series, the 800 Series grill offers even more: more durability, a more self-contained design, and higher-end quality. Want to take your grilling experience to the next level? Well, then look no further. With improved, weather-proof storage options and a variety of innovative features, this grill is a dream come true.
ICON Grills Advanced Kamado Smoker Design
Icon Grills constantly strive to raise the bar in the industry and go above and beyond the expectations of any grill on the market. Their engineers have expertly crafted their grills to accommodate the function and aesthetic of a classic kamado-style grill while still updating the design to incorporate an elegant, unique finish. Combine that with an optimized, operational design and youâ€™ve got yourself a beautiful product on the cutting edge of grilling technology. Whether itâ€™s the incredible flavor of charcoal or the convenience of propane gas, our grills can accommodate what you need.
Kamado Grill Innovation
Icon Grills always sought to maintain the spirit of the traditional Kamado and by adding key features theyâ€™ve accentuated the elegance and enhance the simplicity.
Electric Starter Port
The Electric Starter Port makes lighting the grill as simple as plugging in your electric starter.
Color-Coded HeatZone Controls
With their Patented Kamado grills, the Color-Coded HeatZone controls offer the easiest temperature control in the Marketplace!
Pull-Out Ash Drawer
Their pull-out Ash Drawer makes cleaning out your grill a breeze.
The Quickchange Gas Insert has altered the course of grilling history with its unique capability to convert thier grill between charcoal and gas, and back again, with one small footprint. You can enjoy the ease of gas grilling Monday through Friday, whether it be hamburgers, chicken, brats or hot dogs, and enjoy the low-and-slow charcoal grilling of ribs, brisket or pork shoulders on the weekends. Whatever youâ€™re cravingâ€¦itâ€™s up to you! Your Grill. Your Choice.
- 714 Square inches of Cooking Space
- Cast Iron Top Vent with Color-Coded HeatZone Controls
- Temperature Gauge with Color-Coded Cooking Zones
- Stainless Steel Lid Shock Absorber
- Dual Drop Down Side Shelves
- 2 Tier Cast Iron & Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Flexible Grill Light
- Electric Starter Port for Easy Starting
- Bottom Color-Coded HeatZone Cooking Dials
- Removable Ash Drawer for Easy Cleaning
- Cast Iron Charcoal Grate with Stainless Steel Starter Pocket
- Thick Competition Fire Bowl for Better Cooking
- Lava Stone Allows for Indirect Cooking/Smoking
- Storage Compartment Cart with Door and Locking Casters
- Branded Full Length Cape-Style Commercial Grade Cover
- Quickchange Compatible!
- Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts
- Five (5) years for all metal parts
- One (1) year for temperature gauge, gaskets and cover
- 90 days for side shelves, adjustable grill light, electric starter and lava stone & bracket