Icon Grills CG101WHITE Overview
Sear, grill or smoke all year round with theÂ 100 SeriesÂ Table TopÂ Kamado from Icon Grills. The Kamado grill features a lava stone, color-coded HeatZone controls and a removable ash drawer. Available at AppliancesConnection
ICON Grill 100 Series
Portable, stylish, and compact, the 100 Series grill is still every bit as capable of grilling, searing, and smoking as our other designs.Â
ICON Grills Advanced Kamado Smoker Design
Icon Grills constantly strive to raise the bar in the industry and go above and beyond the expectations of any grill on the market. Their engineers have expertly crafted their grills to accommodate the function and aesthetic of a classic kamado-style grill while still updating the design to incorporate an elegant, unique finish. Combine that with an optimized, operational design and youâ€™ve got yourself a beautiful product on the cutting edge of grilling technology. Whether itâ€™s the incredible flavor of charcoal or the convenience of propane gas, our grills can accommodate what you need.
Kamado Grill Innovation
Icon Grills always sought to maintain the spirit of the traditional Kamado and by adding key features theyâ€™ve accentuated the elegance and enhance the simplicity.
Color-Coded HeatZone Controls
With their Patented Kamado grills, the Color-Coded HeatZone controls offer the easiest temperature control in the Marketplace!
Pull-Out Ash Drawer
Their pull-out Ash Drawer makes cleaning out your grill a breeze.
- 214 Square inches of Cooking Space
- Cast Iron Top Vent with Color-Coded HeatZone Controls
- Temperature Gauge with Color-Coded Cooking Zones
- 2 Tier Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Lava Stone Allows for Indirect Cooking/Smoking
- Removable Ash Drawer for Easy Cleaning
- Calibrated Color Coded HeatZone Cooking Dial
- Commercial Grade Branded Cover
- Lava Stone & Bracket
- Anti-Tip Stainless Steel Stand with Handles
- Dual Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Removable Ash Drawer
- Branded Full Length Commercial Grade Cover
- Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts
- Five (5) years for all metal parts
- One (1) year for temperature gauge, gaskets and cover
- 90 days for side shelves, adjustable grill light, electric starter and lava stone & bracket