Broilmaster C3PK1 Overview
The C3 Charcoal Grill by Grillmaster is made from heavy duty cast aluminum which heats up quickly and evenly. The grill features twin air intakes on the front panel and a rotary dual-function top vent for precise control of temperature and smoke. Available at AppliancesConnection
Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Construction
The cast aluminum heats quickly and evenly, and then helps you maintain a consistent cooking temperature.
Tall Grill Head
This tall grill head, with its adjustable cooking grids, maximizes the available volume to give you the freedom to tackle any size meal.
Twin air intakes on the front panel and a rotary dual-function top vent adjust from wide open
to fully closed â€“ allowing precise control of temperature and smoke.
Two Front-Loading Doors
The two front-loading doors let you add charcoal or wood chunks or redistribute hot coals via the upper door without removing
a cooking grid.
Ash falls into the pan which slides out through the lower door for easy disposal.
Precision probe heat indicator 100-700Â° F.
- Includes Black Cart Base and One Side Shelf with Black Painted Brackets
- Direct Grilling Area: 442 Sq. In.
- Charcoal & Ash Doors: 304 Stainless Steel (12-gauge)
- 2-Piece Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids â€“ Adjust to Three Levels
- Lump Charcoal or Briquettes (DO NOT USE LIGHTER FLUID)
- Charcoal Grates: 2-Piece Stainless Steel (12-gauge)
- Optional Warming Rack: 253 Sq. In.
- Optional Divider Plate: Stainless Steel (12-gauge)
- Optional Ceramic Glass Infrared Panel (for Searing)
- Made in USA
Warranty: Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor, Limited 2 Year Parts and Labor, Limited 5 Years Parts and Labor, Limited 10 Year Parts and Labor, Limited Lifetime Parts and Labor